TASTE ITALY with our PUGLIA FOOD AND WINE TOUR
One culinary adventure per day. Such is life in Puglia, a bountiful region with indigenous wines, pastas, cheeses, pastries and olive oils. So our specialized tours will take you through the rich gastronomic culture of the region.
We teach you about the origins of the typical products, how to spot the fake stuff from the real thing and furthermore we show you how the exclusive wines and olive oils are made. Moreover I’m a local authorized tour guide but food and wine enthusiast too and I will assist you in tasting authentic Italian food and in discovering monuments and local attractions.
In other words, it doesn’t matter if you are a foodie or just someone who enjoys eating really good food this tour will suit your taste. Join us and like all our clients, you will say “I have never tasted better or fresher food!”
Highlights of our Puglia food & wine tour
To truly understand the culture of a destination you must taste the local flavors and Puglia has one of Italy’s most desired cuisines. Besides you can’t officially say you’ve been to Italy’s southernmost region if you haven’t tried these foods straight at the source: burrata, focaccia, mozzarella, orecchiette, extra virgin olive oil, taralli and Primitivo wine. Here it is a list of activities, sites and tastings included in our tours.
- Selected restaurants offering fresh, seasonal and local food
- Boutique family run wineries producing the best wines from Puglia: Primitivo and Negroamaro
- Traditional dairy farm for goat and pecorino cheese
- World famous Puglia cheeses: burrata and mozzarella
- Cooking class making orecchiette pasta and traditional Puglia food
- Bread tasting at an ancient bakery feauturing a wood fired oven
Contact us to have a complete idea of all our services.
We look forward to welcoming you to Experience Puglia.